Renew, Replenish & Restore your Body and Mind
Relaxing Breaks Limerick City at The Savoy Hotel.
Why not take time out of your busy schedule and enjoy some luxury treatments, where you can soothe away all your worries & cares. We offer exclusive to our resident’s complimentary access to our gymnasium and Aqua centre where we have an 8 meter pool, Jacuzzi and Steamroom. We have all you need for your hotel leisure break so you can relax and unwind or improve your health and fitness in a calm and pleasant environment.
We have extensive treatments available.
Whether you are in need of renewal, radiance, replenishment or regeneration - our therapists will assist you in promoting a new sense of health and wellbeing. Together, you can design your perfect journey through spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Siam Thai- Authentic Thai Massage
Leave your troubles at the door and relax with our highly experienced Thai masseuses
Thai Massage is well-known worldwide for the benefits of wellbeing, relaxation, distress, pain and tension relief.
Traditional Thai Massage, also known as Ancient Massage or Thai Yoga Massage, dates back more than three hundred years in its present form.
Authentic Thai Massage is an interactive manipulation of the body, applying deep pressure along acupressure points and energy lines. Passive stretching is applied similar to Yoga. The benefits of this type of therapy are varied. It can help with muscle and joint tension, relieve deep stiffness and maintain flexibility. The overall result brings about balance to the skeletal structure stimulating internal organs, improving blood circulation and balancing the body's energy system.
Please click here to view our treatments
Please click here to view more of our treatments
You can also check out our site for monthly offers and promotions www.siamsavoy.com/
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: To make sure all appointment run smoothly and to reap the benefit of your experience, we ask you to please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment. A late arrival will result in shortened treatment time.
- Etiquette: We request that noise is kept to a minimum to respect other spa quests.
- Pregnancy: We have treatments specifically for pregnant ladies, treatment will only be carried out from 12 weeks onwards.
- Personal Property: We recommend that no jewellery be worn when attending for treatments. The management and staff accept no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind
- Payment: We accept cash and all major credit cards. If you are a hotel resident, it may be possible to charge your treatments to your room bill.
- Cancellation policy: We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations. Failure to cancel within the required time frame will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
~ We recommend that you book treatments in advance ~