The Savoy Hotel Safety Promise
At The Savoy Hotel we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the policies and procedures in line with The HSE, WHO & The Irish Government.
The health & safety of our guests, staff and suppliers are paramount.
As we continue to fight the spread of the virus, our hand washing/sanitising practises and our social distancing etiquettes are of vital importance.
Our team are ready and waiting with a warm personal welcome for all guests and wish you a most pleasant and enjoyable stay.
We respectfully ask you to observe the Social Distancing Guidelines and floor markings on display throughout the hotel; they are there for your safety and that of our team members.
Prior To Arrival
· To minimise as many high touch points as possible within the Hotel we have invested in a new app. This app contains important information needed to navigate The Savoy, including our Hotel map, the food and beverage menus for all our dining Outlets, our room directory and much more.
· You will receive a link to the app prior to arrival, and we ask that our guests download the app to make the most of their Savoy experience. You may also download on check-in.
· Zoono™Hand Sanitiser, which provides an antimicrobial coating that lasts up to 24 hours and kills 99.99% of germs, will be available for team members & guest use upon entry to the hotel.
· Hand Sanitiser Units are also available for your convenience in public areas.
· Our new and dedicated Public Areas Cleaning Team will be visible at all stages throughout your stay and they are equipped with Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant for use on all high touch surfaces. Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant is scientifically proven to kill 99.99% of germs and provides an anti-microbial layer that lasts up to 30 days.
· Perspex screens have been installed at Reception desks
· Pens & key cards will be disinfected after each use.
· The use of credit/debit cards and contactless payments is encouraged, to reduce the handling of cash. Card machines are to be disinfected between use
· Pre-bookings will be taken for all Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on check-In
· The Reception area will be regularly disinfected
· Social distancing markers are in place in our Lobby, to prevent crowding
· Disposable masks & gloves are available.
· Our Housekeepers are provided with the PPE needed to keep them safe as they service your accommodation.
· We have scrutinised their already immaculate cleaning standards and made the necessary adjustments to protect the health of our guests.
· All high touch points within the accommodation will be thoroughly sanitised with Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant during each service.
· Additional cleaning aids, such as colour coded microfibre cloths which help to combat cross contamination, and our continued partnership with Western Hygiene Ltd. provides us with the peace of mind that the chemicals we clean with have been awarded their Statement of Efficacy Against Coronavirus.
· We add the finishing touch to accommodation by using an Airsteril™ MP100 Decontamination Unit – the same as those used by health professionals to help control infections in hospital environments.
· All literature, notepads & pens have been removed from your room, you may access the Savoy Guest directory via online app.
· Our unbroken Cleanliness seal on the door of your accommodation is our promise to you that the above steps have been completed by our team.
· In addition to our cleaning protocols, the team will also be using Aerofog Generators containing Everbrite™Ultra Disinfectant – a powerful quat-based disinfectant cleaner which is effective against a wide spectrum of viruses and bacteria, to sanitise the public areas, entrance doors, elevators etc throughout the hotel.
· Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines and floor markings on display throughout the hotel; they are there for your safety and that of our team members.
Savoy Bar, Savoy Restaurant, Hamptons & The Library
· Our restaurant layouts have been altered to aid with social distancing requirements.
· Menus have been replaced by electronic versions housed in our app
· All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after use,
· We encourage a cashless contactless payment policy as much as possible
· Tables are sanitised after each guest visit. All seating arrangements have taken into consideration recommended social distancing
· Buffet services have been replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner which our team of service staff deliver with the utmost care and attention
· Our bar will provide table service only.
Food will be delivered on trays, trays and tableware will be disinfected after each use.
To reduce touchpoints in bedrooms We have developed on online "bedroom directory" which includes our room service menu.
Our fitness suite, steam room and Jacuzzi remains closed at present.
Pool area will be washed cleaned and disinfected each night and sanitized with Zoono™ Z-71, Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant which is scientifically proven to kill 99.99% of germs and provides an anti-microbial layer
Pool water tested daily.
We request that guests make a reservation to use the pool, please use your bedrooms for showering and changing
The Reception desk and all other counters will be sanitized with Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser.
Behind the Scenes
· Our kitchen layouts have also been reviewed to support social distancing among our team members.
· Increased sanitation of food service areas with Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser & Protectant will be coupled with an Ozone™ OC1500 Air Purifier which will be used during hours of closure each evening, for further deep sanitation of all kitchens and Front of House areas within our restaurants. Increased sanitation of food service areas with Zoono™ Z-71 Microbe Shield
· Surface Sanitiser & Protectant will be coupled with new handwashing practises using UVA lights, designed to check the cleanliness of hands after washing. The presentation of your meal has also been reviewed to minimise the amount of crockery brought to and from your table.
The above steps have been created in line with government advice and that of our Health professionals, who have worked so tirelessly in the face of this pandemic. We ask that you consider the work they have done, and the sacrifices they have made, as we all work together to adhere to the guidance provided to us. If you feel unwell or experience any symptoms associated with Coronavirus, we ask you to remain in your bedroom & contact reception ‘0’ immediately and request to speak to the Manager on Duty.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Savoy Hotel in the near future.
Ronan Branigan, MD The Savoy Group